In this recent era, Node.js is very popular and quick to develop the technology. Now the question is what this Node.js is? What is its need, advantages and also disadvantages?
Characteristics of Node.js:
- It is usable for both Windows and POSIX-based system. Linux, Mac OS X, and Unix, networks are included in the POSIX-based system.
- Now in this technology long program work can be done possibly.
- Log program can be executed. It also allows for achieving high capacity.
- Sometimes event needs time to execute because Node.js has limited 1 GiB memory and it is a V8 engine. This situation is also called as a historical burden from the browser.
Advantages and use of the Node.js:
Chat: It is a real-time application in which messaging chat application is the updated version. It has the best features like multiple users, large traffic, exceptional data, running across devices and much more. By chatting time, it will cover paradigms.
Data streaming: Data streaming in Node.js create the main positive features. It will also help to process file like audio, video encoding by the time of upload.
Monitoring dashboard: it will help to monitor the dashboard by collect real-time data, website visitors, visualization, etc. Through this, anyone can get to know what is happening instantly.
Executable application: There are some rules has to follow because of for providing high capacity. It makes sure that all actions to apply, maintain high capacity and should not be overloaded.
5 facts to know about Node.js Development:
There are five facts of Node.js Development. Those are discussed below:
- Node Package Manager Works Broadly: Node ecosystem is simple and has a reliable package management system. This Node package manager powers several PaaS providers.
- Sharing Is Encourages: It shares code package easily, technically and legally. In this recent era, Node.js development has become famous, and it is easy to operate. It also creates APIs and new matrix.