Would you like to design micro website for promoting your business, brand or products in 2019? Want to know the best practices for designing microsite?
A microsite is a sub-site that may contain an individual webpage or a group of webpages to provide a support to a primary website. Microsites usually design for a single time-limited campaign, and delivers more focused, relevant content about a specific topic or to a targeted audience.
Sometime organization create microsites for targeting new markets, focus on niche audiences, target visitor from specific geographical location.
Some of the Best Practices for Microsites are:
- Decide the Perfect Size of your microsite:
- Size of your microsites will depend on your resources and budget
- It’s a one-page website for pay-per-click campaign that links back to the parent site
- Domain Name for your Microsite:
- Consider a thoughtful domain name for your microsite
- You may also consider sub-domain or sub-folders
- Make its own piece of content, social media and email addresses:
- Make your site informative
- Your end goal should be to get more clicks over the parent website
- Use Google Analytics and Google tag Manager to record clicks
- Link back your Microsite to the Parent website (or do not)
- Make text links back to the parent site to make a tie
- Sometimes, strategically uncoupling from the parent brand can be just as effective
- Optimizing your Microsite to get More Clicks to the Parent Site:
- Create engaging content
- Put topic-specific keywords in body and metadata
- Promote your Microsite:
- Use internal email list
- Put pay-per-click advertising campaigns
- Write industry-relevant blogs
There were some of the points to have in mind while you’re designing a microsite to get you the right audiences by earning more and more search engine rankings.